I just have to post a few of my favorite things my Roderick says:
Roderick: "Mom, will you hand me my homework? I have to get started on my column."
Me: "What? You have a column? (How many 3 year olds even know what that is?)
Roderick: :"Yes Mom. I have a column like John Grogan on Marley and Me."
Me: "Roderick, where is your coat?"
Roderick: "I don't sure know."
I think thats a combo of "I don't know" and "I'm not sure."
Me:"Roderick please lower your voice. Sissy is sleeping. You are going to wake her up."
Roderick: "Mom, this is how God made me. I have to talk this loud."
Roderick:" I saw a dead crab on the beach mom."
Me: "oh no, he must have gone to heaven."
Roderick:" No! He didn't! He was still there."
Roderick: "Don't laugh at me."
Me: "Who is that on TV?"
Roderick: " It's Obama. He keeps talking about Michelle Tanner."
Um, every Michelle is Michelle from Full House right?
Roderick: "mom, you fell asleep on the couch last night and slept there for a long time. You are NOT supposed to do that."
Me:"Why?" Roderick: "because if you do that, Santa will see you and won't leave us any presents. You need to be in your room."
Roderick to Frank the window cleaner: "So when you were a kid and your parents asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up, you said a window cleaner? Hahahaha."
Holy embarrassing moment for a mom.
For the record Roderick, you can do ANYTHING you want when you grow up. I don't care if you put out fires (although thats a little dangerous for my liking), become a doctor or clean windows. As long as you LOVE what you do and you do it to better yourself and others, I don't care. Do your best to work hard, appreciate all you have, help and serve others and love what you do. Got that??? Love you Bud. Love you more than I ever knew I could. XOXO
OH AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Princess Tangled and one Cuddly Teddy Bear who wanted to be a Scary Bear
Yes, Roderick's costume is a 2T. Its snug. He didn't care one bit.



No comments:
Post a Comment