Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Patches, Pumpkin Patches and more Pumpkin Patches

This really has been the year of the pumpkin patches, not that I am complaining.  I really love fall and getting started early allows for so much more time being festive.  This year was the second time we have been to the Pomeroy Farm near Battleground, WA.  It is BY FAR, the best patch around.  Ok, so its not really "around" but its so great that every other patch after that has a hard time living up to them. This was little Hadley Feet's first trip to the patch! She loved it too.  We have decided we will make this a yearly tradition.
One for Hadley, one for Auntie Sam and Uncle Jon, one for Auntie Amy and Uncle Dana, one for Scotia, one for Kiki and Mara... this thing was FULL.  I love that I have such a thoughtful, giving little guy.  
The next patch, farm we went to was Terri's Berries.  We do this every year (ok, unless it rains on us) with the preschool.  The kids dig for carrots and potatoes, pick apples, and also get to take home a pumpkin from the patch.  Roderick, Kennedy, and Mara especially loved the tractor ride.  Poor Kitten was not a fan.  Good thing Ms. Melissa jumped in to save to the day.
The third and final patch we went to this month was called Dr. Maze.  The kids and I met up with Amelie and her family.  Although the patch was WAY less than impressive, we had a great time catching up with some fun people.  The kids had a blast.  
Happy Fall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment