Dear Kyler Hayden,
I do not know where the time has gone. I know you entered this world big but now it seems you are turning into a toddler. You are sitting up on your own, eating solids, you roll all over the place, you LOVE to watch your brother, sister and cousins play and you enjoy being outside. You have the most amazing big, blue eyes and a smile and laugh that are so infectious. That little dimple in your chin melts me. You melt me. I have no doubt that I am your favorite person right now. You are a TRUE mamas boy. As long as you can see me or hear me, you are happy as a clam. God forbid I leave you home at night with daddy. You can cry son, yes you can. Papa calls you Kryler. Don't worry, I won't let that one stick. I absolutely adore you Kyler Hayden and I am SO glad God picked me to be your mom.
I love you,
Mom
6 month stats:
weight: 17 lbs. 7 oz.
length: 26 inches
diet: Earths Best baby food (loves pears, carrots and sweet potatoes)
& breast milk
sleep: slim to none. Mostly none.
mood: great on most days
teeth: none
volume: loud
lovable: incredibly
XOXO





No comments:
Post a Comment