It was wild!
It was loud!
It was messy!
It was relaxing-ish!
It was coooold
But it was beautiful.
Not just the town, but the times we were able to share as a family and the memories we made along the way.
Just last week Roderick said to me, "Mom, I want to go back to Leavenworth. I love waking up with my best friends every morning."
I rest my case.
Family vacations are the BEST!
And while each day was slightly chaotic, we were all able to enjoy…
The adorable little town
The lights
The Lodge
The snow
The compassion and understanding of little girls
The sledding
The teamwork
The hard work
The sleigh rides
The snowshoeing at the Sleeping Lady
The trespassing
The parties
The time with "best friends"
The disappointments (Chris and I had high hopes for this pyramid of kids)
The grandparents
The bonding
The cuddling
The aftermath
The party poopers
The good hair days
The bad hair days
The patience
The PING PONG CHAMP
The Memories
The visitors "one more night"
The baby
The new baby boy Mckenna coming in June
The happy couple
The cousin love
And more cousin love
The baby who never sleeps because he has FOMO
Fear of missing out
The dorky poses
Chris- time to get a new one
Harv- same for you
Joey- I want the "I am a ping pong champ" pose
The Little Big
The cold evenings in town
The sacrafices (Yes, I spent ages in Kris Kringle and I would do it again)
The love
It's all of these things and more that make me realize just how blessed we truly are.
What a great way to close out 2014.
Bring it 2015!
Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.















No comments:
Post a Comment