Saturday, January 2, 2016

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love it! I love EVERYTHING about this time of year! The lights! The tree! The music! The smell! The stockings! The family time!!! I love love love it! I think this is something my mom instilled in all of us kids, as there isn't one person in the bunch who doesn't look forward to this time of year.  Its a lot of work, a sh%@ ton of money but its worth it.  Its ALL worth it.

Gingerbread House Making
Giving at Christmas
operation christmas child
Cookie Baking at Grandmas
Tree cutting with the neighbors 
St. Vincent Christmas Program
2015 Christmas card
#wasahit
                                                                  Snowflake Lane
Kyler at the Co Op with the perfect tree
Santa 2015
Christmas Eve in Bellingham 

Christmas Morning at home 
Christmas Brunch with dad's side of the family 
December 26th at Moms
The was the best Christmas yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment