I pledged Pi Phi my fresheman year at WSU. That was waaay back in 1995, 20 years ago. A few girls from our pledge class put together a FUN filled weekend in the Palm Springs of Washington (that's Yakima folks… DUH). We had a blast together. McLean flew in for ONE night all the way from Texas. That was a highlight for sure. We went wine tasting and later had a cookie shine where we caught up on each others lives. We laughed, we cried, we sang, we drank, we rubbed the bottom of the cookie sheet and we remembered the amazing times we had back in good old Pullman. I am SO thankful for those memories and even more thankful for the people who were in my life back then and are still a part of my life today.
To my sisters in the wine and blue- I have SO much love for you all. I can't wait for our next gathering back in PULLMAN!
TTF Girls
Pi Beta Phi 1996
Here's to the men we love
here's to the men who love us
if the men we love
don't love us
F%#$ the men
here's to us!
Who the hell is better than us?
Not many
Very few
And they're all dead anyway
-don't ask-












No comments:
Post a Comment