Sunday, May 29, 2016

Arizona 2016

We took our annual trip to Arizona a few months ago and I am just now getting to it.  I have really been slacking on this whole blogging thing.  I would blame being busy with my 3 little ones but I can't do that.  If you follow Prita's blog, you will see her posts are almost weekly and her pictures are perfection.  I can't compete! Lucky for me, she uses her many gifts and talents and captures moments with my kids as well as her own and for that, I am thankful.  Now let me just peek back on her blog right now, steal some of her pics and try to remember what the heck we did in sunny AZ! It's been a few months and my 39 year old brain is failing me.  #mommybrainoroldbrain

Arizona Highlights 2016

- GRANDMA FOUND HER RINGS!!! Ok, so Blake saved the day here but none the less, they were found.  Grandma, you picked such a great spot even you forgot where you hid them!
- Conversations, music, tans and burns by the pool
- Laughter and smiles as the kids splashed and "swam" in the small pool
- Day trips to the train park and ice cream cones
- A trip to the Rack (a personal fav) and maybe Clare's favorite too #freepeople
- Late nights watching movies with grandma
-Yummy dinners out but mostly dinners in- taking 6 kids out to restaurants don't always go in our favor
- Reading a few good books by the pool (ok, Prita did.  I may have read a People Mag)
- A trip to Rawhide (a real ghost town- does anyone go here, like ever?)
- Harv's morning runs and pushups/ dips by the pool which both inspired me and irritated me all at the same time (because who can get up and run 5 miles by 7am ON VACATION?)
- More amazing memories made with family #thankyougrandma

Here we go!
Until next year Arizona




No comments:

Post a Comment