Five. How in the world are you five years old already??? You are five going on fifteen actually. You seem so much older than you are. I need you to slow down please. It's already going too fast for your emotionally unstable mother over here. You love love love fashion and changing your clothes multiple times a day. It makes for some crazy laundry. You love shoes, especially sparkly high heels (Auntie Prita's favorite). You ride your scooter in heels and you play in the sand in your dress. You are ALWAYS trying to wear my fancy jewelry and I constantly have to chase you out of my makeup bag. You love music (especially Taylor Swift), you love to dance and I am certain you will be in drama one day. You are the BEST big and little sister a brother could ask for. You are kind, loving, smart, generous and so much fun. Is it bragging to say that the apple didn't fall far from the tree (haha)? You are my organizing partner in crime, my deep cleaner and SO incredibly thoughtful at such a young age. Just last month you donated one of your FAVORITE Elsa dresses to a little girl you never met in Mexico. The joy that lit up on your face when you saw a picture of her in your dress was priceless. You are and always will be my favorite girl in the whole wide world. I thank God for choosing me to be your mom. I am looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you (and yes, my clothes, my shoes, my makeup). I love you Kitten. Thanks for being you.
PS- The answer YES. YES DADDY WILL LAY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!
All my love,
Mom
XOXO
Tea Party to celebrate in true little lady fashion
Pics of my favorite girl at age 5
And when daddy says he can't lay with you, these guys will.
#pickabarbieanybarbie
#clothesoptional
#youaremyheartsissy






















No comments:
Post a Comment