Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Mother's Day!

My very first Mother's Day was just perfect! Thanks to my husband and my son, it will be one that I will always remember.  I woke up  to a delicious breakfast where we ate heart waffles, eggs, and hash browns.  Then, we went to pick out my gift- a glider! Unfortunately, we never got one for the nursery before Roderick was born.  We just didn't have the room for it.  I have been wanting one for a really long time so Harv said we could go pick one out (I wanted to help him with this very important decision :-). Of course, the one we both loved was a little on the pricey side so I've been searching the web for a better deal. Keep your fingers crossed! We ended the evening with a delicious dinner that again, was prepared by my husband.  I'm a pretty lucky lady... don't ya think? Thanks boys! I sure do love ya!  XOXO  
              
I used to sit on this same lion when I was a little girl
My Little Lovin Bug has a new smile... it always makes me laugh
Our little goof ball

No comments:

Post a Comment