YAY!!! Set Salon is up and running! We are so proud of Theckston for all of her hard work and dedication. We are so lucky to be friends with such a talented Hairstylist.
On Saturday, Theckston had a party to showcase her new salon. There were TONS of people there, may of which left with free facials, hair cuts, bronzing, and even a night at the W Hotel (congrats Dani). I was busy bartending the event... I did a pretty good job if I may say so myself! I should have put out a tip jar! :-)
We ended the night at Wasabi Bistro, our FAVORITE sushi joint in Belltown. We also had some special visitors! First, Auntie Sam came all the way from Bellingham just to watch Roderick for us. Now that is dedication (Thanks SO much Sam). We also had our favorite foreigners come from Canada- Joanna and Brennan. Pretty cool eh?
Roderick, Auntie Sam, Me
Some really hot chicks :-)
Ahhhh Magooos!
Prita, Dani, Theckston
Abercrombie and Fitch Models
Our Favorite Foreigners (Joanna and Brennan)
No comments:
Post a Comment