Saturday, May 22, 2010

You don't know who that is???

What do you mean you don't know who that is? Are you saying that our seats were horrible? YOU COULD NOT BE MORE CORRECT. Guess that's what happens when you wait to buy tickets to a concert. For $90.00, I thought maybe, just maybe, I could at least see Tim McGraw from afar. So not the case. Next time I will bring binoculars.

Tim McGraw
Lady Antebellum... can you see them way down there???

The good news? The concert was GREAT and we sat right in lovers lane. I could not help but snap a few pics of the set of love birds right in front of us. I've never been into PDA myself but hey, to each their own.  Note to self: Buy concert tickets AS SOON AS THEY GO ON SALE!

Awww, "It's your love, it just does something to me, sends a shock right through me, I can't get enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment