Friday, May 14, 2010

Roderick's First Haircut



It is true. Roderick had his very first haircut yesterday. I just had to take him to the salon to get it done right.  Guess that's what happens when your best friend is a Stylist. I can hardly believe our little 9 month old had more hair that many grown men I know. :-) Needless to say, Roderick was not a happy camper. I think he was a little partial to his every so growing mullet. You know what they say about mullets don't you? "business in the front and party in the back."

We have gone from this (check out that mullet)
To this...
Baby looks good in zebra!
Still not sure what to think
I didn't sign up for this mom!
So over this place
All done... that wasn't so bad!
Thanks Auntie Sarah! I love your new salon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment