Thursday, August 19, 2010
Baby #2's First Appearance
Today was one special day. Today it all seemed real. Today we had our 12 week ultra sound. We were able to see our future son or daughter and hear the sound of his/her beating heart. What a special and emotional time for us. I honestly can't believe how far we have come with technology. Our baby is only a few inches long but he/she appeared to be so much bigger. It just blows my mind. Our appointment went GREAT! The doctor said the baby looks wonderful and everything seems to be going just fine. It doesn't get better than that! We can't wait to meet our new little addition in March. We love you so much already little peanut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yay!!! So cool you uploaded these! Can't wait to meet this little peanut! X0X0
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! I am really happy for you guys! It looks like there's just one baby in there so that's good news ;) Can't wait to hear if I should be buying pink or blue booties. Love ya friend. Hi to Roderick and Harvie. COngrats again and I miss you!!
ReplyDelete