Yep! That's right! It's The Wiggles!!! I used to wonder what type of kids watched these guys and now I know... kids like mine! Roderick loves to sing and dance! I thought maybe he would be too young for this but it turns out, he enjoyed every second! He was clapping, dancing, and doing his best to sing along. It was precious watching him, and the other kids for that matter. Kennedy, Hailey, Tyler, Rachel, and Prita's Rachael were all into the Wiggley Circus!
The highlight of the show though was watching Roderick meet his very first celebrity! Jeff (you know, the one that always falls asleep) came up to Roderick and gave him a high-five. At that moment, I wondered if he felt the way I did when I went to Leonardo DiCaprio's house back in my LA days. Was he star struck? Was it his dream to meet a Wiggle? Somehow I don't think so. Meeting Leo was WAAAY cooler. Where was my blog when I did that? Maybe its a good thing I did not document my life back then...
It's the BIG RED CAR!
My pathetic attempt to capture the high-five of camera. It was a little dark in there. Sorry Roderick. I tried!!!
Rachael and Roderick
"Everybody clap (clap, clap, clap)"
David, Tyler, Prita and Kennedy
Roderick with Grandma
Our first trip to The Wiggles Show... What a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment