Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Gym

Roderick and I have joined The Little Gym! I figured since I was not really going to The Big Gym (aka LA Fitness), I might as well watch Roderick get his workout in every week! He LOVES climbing on all of the equipment! He is actually quite strong. I am impressed with his ability to hang on to the bar for long periods of time and his determination to complete a task... even if he is not quite sure how to do it.

More than anything, I wanted to join The Little Gym so that Roderick and I could have something special that we do every single week together.  Come March, he will have a little sister here and it might not be as easy to get out when she is really small.  It's amazing how close Roderick and I have become.  He really is one of my best friends! I'm SO lucky!!!
Impatiently waiting for the class before to leave
Look at that foot work
LOVES playing with the balls
LOVES LOVES LOVES the bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment