More family, more turkey, and more good times. One Thanksgiving is just not enough. After the feast at the Harvie residence, we hit up my mom's place on the way home and did it all over again.
Tinkers, Tyler, Roderick
My little turkey
Love birds Heather and David. Where is the mistletoe?
Tyler and Grandma
The guys hard at work helping out in the kitchen... or not. The guys hard at work helping out with the kids... or not. The guys hard at work... GUYS? GUYS? GUYS? Thanks football! I love you!
Jessica and Tinkers. Jess is the BEST babysitter (for $5.00... she's no dummy)
The happy crew
Just chillin' after a good turkey dinner
Just the six of us. Yep! We are all prego! I'm due in March, Heather is due in May and Prita is due in July. HOLY HORMONES!
Hailey Cakes. Check out that outfit! She dressed herself... can you tell?
After a long day and no nap, we had a little meltdown. Kennedy is doing her best to console him but it's no use. I love you Grumpy! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment