This year, we spent Thanksgiving with the Harvie family in Bellingham. It was really great to catch up with this side of the family since we don't get to see them as much as we would like. I know Roderick loved seeing his Grandparents, Aunties and Uncles. They sure kept him busy!
It also snowed all of Thanksgiving morning so Roderick and Harv went out to play first thing. Roderick had a great time until he did a face plant in the snow. Poor little guy. This meant that daddy was forced to make the snowman all by himself... and it was not easy. It must have been the snow :-)
Pre- face plant
Making Frosty. This one ball took about 30 minutes to roll. It must have been the uncooperative snow (or was it???)
Ta-Da FROSTY THE SNOWMAN (who needs a nose and a mouth anyway?)
Grandpa Jack
Grandma Helen
Grandma Laura and Auntie Sam
Auntie Amy and Great Uncle Rick
My baby and me
Yeah. We are not quite sure what is going on here.
Roderick and Auntie Sam
Roderick's first official Thanksgiving dinner
Roderick and Great Aunt Janet (these two had a BLAST together)! She is the only one who has the energy to chase him up and down the stairs over and over again. I was tired watching them.
After raining all night, we woke up to find Frosty just like this. I can still see the "two eyes made out of coal." Poor Frosty. We will see you next snowfall!
PS- Amy and Sam... I know you guys are the only ones who actually read the blog so here is your very own message. It was great seeing you girls this week. I hope we can all meet up before Christmas! As Dana would say, "lets make it happen!"
Hey I read the blog too! And yes, let's make it happen!
ReplyDelete~Dana