Mara LeeAnn McKenna
Born on June 28th (4 months to the day after our Mckenna Rose)
Weighing 5 lbs, 11 oz.
18 3/4 inches in length
Looking just like her BIG sister Kennedy Renee
Big Sister in Practice
Now, while Sean and Prita were at the hospital having Mara, I had Kiki overnight. OH BOY WAS THAT AN ADVENTURE!!! Let's just say that Kiki woke up at 3:00 am calling for Rocky. For more than 20 minutes, the two were yelling for each other from 2 different rooms. After more than an hour and many failed attempts to get them back to sleep, I decided to move Kiki's pack n play in Rocky's room. If you can't beat them, join them right? WRONG. They stopped chatting for MAYBE 45 minutes before wanting to get up and start their day. I felt like I had just given birth... wait, giving birth was easier. :-)
Dear Mara LeeAnn,
Words cannot describe just how happy we are to finally meet you. You are just as perfect as we thought you would be. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom, dad, and big sister Kiki. You are also named after one special lady, something you will agree on as you get older. We love you Mara LeeAnn!
All My Love,
Your Friendly Neighbor and Favorite Auntie Amy
XO
I don't know if I ever saw this post! It is so sweet and cute! Can't believe how much Mara has changed! x0x0
ReplyDelete