Sunday, July 17, 2011

"I Love You This BIG"

Okay, so it is no secret that I have always been labeled a "teeny bopper."  When loving Justin Timberlake was soooo High School, I rocked his music in college.  You might have even spotted me at a Britney Spears concert or two.  And maybe my friends and I were the oldest girls in the audience... whats the big deal? Not this night folks... I was not the youngest or the oldest.  I was right in the middle.  This was a show for all ages and I have to admit I LOVED IT!!!

THIS.... is AMERICAN IDOL!
Check out Stefano! I kinda love this guy.  Not only does he have an amazing body, he makes Kent sound like a cool place to live... and well... since I am down South, maybe Auburn is kinda cool too... Maybe???
Paul and James
The beautiful and amazing Pia (still not over her elimination)  I know, it might be time to move on, I mean, she has!  An engagement ring and a record deal? Yeah, she will do just fine.
Casey and Hailey
The super talented and adorable Lauren
Our American Idol, Scotty!!!
And one unsatisfied customer... You know what they say Mister, "If the music is too loud, YOU ARE TOO OLD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment