Friday, July 29, 2011

My Baby Turns Two

This year, Roderick wanted to have a Wiggles Party.  He also wanted a bike, a cake and a hummer (we are still working on that one).  We invited family and a few friends over to the Ranch for a BBQ.  I am proud to say it was an absolute blast.  Here are some pictures from the eventful day.

Roderick's 1st bike
And his first gardening tools from the Harvies
Too bad cakes don't come with spell check.  Maybe then Roderick would have been spelled correctly
You have to know the Wiggles to understand the meaning behind "Fruit Salad" and "Rosy Tea"

Dear Roderick,

Where has the time gone? I know every mom says this but it feels like just yesterday that you were born. Words can’t even begin to describe how much I love you. I always knew I would love my children but you have exceeded my expectations. You are kind, loving, smart (a genius really), and empathetic. You care so much about other people which makes me so proud. It’s hard to believe a 2 year old can love the way you do. You are the BEST big brother and son anyone could ask for. Baby Kenna just adores you. She loves to watch you play, listen to you sing your mixed version of your ABC’s and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and she loves it when you give her hugs and kisses. You really are the sweetest! Thank you for completing my life and for making Momo, Da-Da and Sissy the happiest people in the world. I love you more than you will ever know. 

I Go You,
Momo XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love that we are now neurotic together and reading eachothers blogs! You are so funny and you help me to feel so normal! I love it and I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need to hang out with our kids. dont you feel so safe being around other moms who freak out?! I love it, haha --case

    ReplyDelete