On December 26th, we celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family. This year, Sean and Prita hosted the celebration at their house. We all decided to give my mom a break, as she is usually the one who does it all. It was so much fun spending time with the family. Maybe next year Hunter can join us. We love having all of the kids together. They are just too cute!
Below I have included a couple of pictures from our baking party as well. Mom, Heather, Sarah, Jessica, Rachael, Roderick and I spent an entire day baking for our Christmas party on the 26th. Nothing is better than cookies for dinner!
I LOVE making cookies. Did Roderick get to eat any dough?
ReplyDeleteBy the way it looks like Roderick had his haircut. He looks handsome as always, although I do love a man with a shaggy mane. Tell Harv to let Roderick let his freak flag fly and grow a mop top. Love you guys!