Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Eve - Welcome 2010

This New Years Eve we went to the Carlsen's house. This was a year like no other- we had babies, pack and plays, and diapers. Boy how times have changed. It was an absolute blast! We rang in the new year with...

Darren, Orser, and Ryan (age 2)
Kirk, Vaux and Sydney (age 1)
Randy, Butts and London (age 8 months)
Brad, Mands and Carter (age 5 months)

My favorite quote of the night was from Ryan, Orser's 2 year old brilliant daughter. "Mom, I have been crying up here. The music is too loud. Turn it down." Gotta love RyRy.

Oh what a night!!!








1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Amy! I love Roderick's expressions -- and think I'll be over at Prita's on Tuesday to see him (and you!) in person! I am adding you to my blog list right now!

    Happy 2010!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete