Thursday, January 21, 2010

Playdate with Papa

Every week, my dad comes to see the grandkids for a playdate. This past Tuesday, we met at Sean and Prita's house so he could spend some time with Kennedy and Roderick. During every visit, Papa always mentions how the kids are growing so fast. It is hard to believe that Kennedy is almost 1 year old and that Roderick is creeping up on 6 months. Both kids are just delightful (if I may say so myself). With one finger always pointing outward, Kennedy has much to say. She loves to babble. On top of that, she is just days away from walking. Yes, thats right. She has taken a couple of steps. Roderick on the other hand, is trying to learn how to sit up without my support. He is always leaning more to the right or to the left and within seconds, he is tipping over. Roderick has also discovered he has a voice. He often screams just because he loves to hear himself talk... a trait he must have learned from Papa. :-)

Kennedy trying to take gum out of Papa's mouth (Oh Kennedy, do I have to teach you about germs already?)
Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson
LEE LEE LEE LEE LEW (Kennedy has started her own language. It seems we all speak it now)
My grandkids believe I'm the oldest thing in the world. And after two or three hours with them, I believe it, too. ~Gene Perret
Miss Kennedy Wennedy
Little Roderick John
So happy together
To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Luv your blog!!!! What a sweet boy you have.
    Miss you!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 2 kiddos are too cute. You and Prita have set the bar pretty high! Looks like a fun day with grandpapa. I got your voicemail and will call you back soon. Promise. I miss you to pieces, friend!! Love, Miss Frank

    ReplyDelete