Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our weekend in Bellingham

This past weekend we went to Bellingham to visit friends and family. We actually stayed at the Bellwether Hotel which is where we were married in July 2008. In July 2009, we had our son Roderick. We thought it would be fun to show him where it all happened... because he totally cares at 5 1/2 months, we know he does.

On Saturday night, Grandma Laura cooked a wonderful dinner. Uncle Mike, Jim, Lynn, Katie, Dan, Maija and Dave all came over to the house. We had a great time telling stories and catching up. Little Rod, as Jimmy would say, stole the show. He was smiling, laughing, playing, rolling over and scooting... yes, that's right. I'm afraid crawling is just around the corner. I know how much work that is after chasing Kennedy around the house. Looks like I will get to excercise 7 days a week after all.

July 12th 2008 on the Bellwether terrace... we committed our lives to each other.
January 16th 2010 on the Bellwether terrace... we are still committed to each other and our son.

Grandma Laura and Roderick


Uncle Mike and Roderick
Jim and Little Rod
Lynn and Little Rod

2 comments:

  1. Roderick's getting so big!!! Tell him to slow it down a bit so he's still a baby next time I see him. You guys look great!! Happy MLK Day, too. Love ya, Miss Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a blogger! Love it! Looks like you guys had a great time and Roderick is wearing my two favorite outfits. Man I love those overalls. :)

    ReplyDelete