Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Breakfast and BBQ

To top off the end of a fabulous weekend, Sam, Harv, Roderick and I met Joanna, Brennan, Theckston, and Jonathan at Pesos. It has been a LOOOONG time since I have been there.  It used to be one of my favorite places to go out at night.  Oh my how things change.  I gave Roderick a quick tour of the joint and told him of the many nights we used to go out there.  I warned him not to do the same in 20 years... the headaches are often too much to handle the next morning after a night of Pesos! :-)

Later that evening, we went to Sean and Prita's for a small BBQ with some of their friends.  I'm not sure why Kennedy is not in any of these pictures.  I think it was because any time she came near Finn, he would cry his little eyes out (Poooor Tinkers). Finn, it won't be the last time a girl makes you cry... we can be heartbreakers! :-) Thanks for a fun evening guys!
Roderick and Joanna at Pesos
Katie and Finn
Finn and Roderick
My Blue Eyed Boy

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see you guys over the weekend! And thanks for sending this link out again :)Roderick is sooo cute! - Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roderick is soooo very handsome. Keir is one lucky little gal, with all these boys chasing after her. ;)

    ReplyDelete