Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Catching up!

Let's just play a little catch up here.  Since our computer has been out of commission, many exciting things have happened.  Some of which I took pictures of, others I did not.  I have to admit that taking pictures is much more fun when you can blog about the exciting events. 
First things first! Maddie graduated from the 8th grade!!! Next year she is off to Kennedy (who knew they would name a High School after my niece?)
Second- my son has MAJOR bedhead.  Today it's cute. At 15, devastating!!!
Third- we have discovered THE WIGGLES! Before you judge, I only allow him 5 minutes of TV a day. I can't help watching him dance to this odd children's show.  Really? 4 guys in bright colors singing about "fruit salad and big red cars?" 
What am I talking about. I watched a giant yellow bird who lived on Sesame Street.  Just look at that face... I will watch The Wiggles everyday if I get to see him smile like this. Priceless.
Fourth- Roderick is going through a screaming phase.  I am partially to blame. It probably doesn't help that I frequently yell "Squeaks" at the top of my lungs. Grandma does the same. In fact, she started it.  :-)
Fifth- my ever-growing genius has figured out how to open the gate.  This is one boy who does not like to be locked up. I am so scared for him to start walking... he is so busy!
Sixth- my baby loves to pose for the camera.  Look out Gerber Baby! We have your next top model!
And Lastly, we are back to the bedhead.  Thank God for hair gel...

No comments:

Post a Comment