Sunday, June 20, 2010

Remember when I used to post?

Have you missed me? Ugh.  Sometimes technology can be so frustrating.  I've had some problems with our laptop so I took it in to be fixed.  After having the hard drive replaced upon other things, I am STILL encountering issues.  For the last 45 minutes, I have been trying to upload all of the wonderful pictures I have taken over the last couple of weeks.  Much has happened in my "so exciting life" and I could not wait to blog about Roderick and all of our fun adventures.  Sadly, you will have to wait.  I know, its not easy being patient but once I get this whole computer mess figured out,  I will let you back into our life.  I miss our little blogging reality show and hope it will be up and running again soon.  Stay tuned folks...                

No comments:

Post a Comment