Friday, October 28, 2011

8 months ago TODAY

Dearest Mckenna Rose,

8 months ago today, I was at Overlake Hospital in Belleve (you know, the city daddy promises we will live in one day), giving birth to you.  Meeting you was one of the BEST days of my life.  I always knew I wanted to be a mom and I won't lie, I always knew I wanted to have a little girl.  At age 15, I knew you would be named Mckenna.  You bring so much joy to all of our lives.  You are sweet, loving and the most ADORABLE baby I have ever seen.  I know all mom's think that about their kids but I have a feeling everyone would say that about you.  You have grown so much these last 8 months.  You have your first tooth (bottom right), you sit on your own, and yes, you sleep in your own crib.  Oh, and you learned to clap your  hands this week! We love you baby girl.  "Daddy loves you, Mommy loves you, Roderick loves you, Jesus loves you, EVERYBODY loves the baby." Ok, I stole that line from Roderick but it's true.  You are daddy's kitten breath (don't ask), mommy's angel bug, and Roderick's sissy bear.  We love you more and more each day. 

All my love,
Mom
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie (both of you!). Can't wait to finally meet the little mini mouse..hopefully sometime this winter (?). Love ya friend.

    ReplyDelete