Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Boys of Fall

FOUR WORDS...
PRIVATE
JET
HUSKY
GAME

There are 2 things wrong with this sentence.  ONE- I am not a fan of flying and TWO- I am not a fan of the Dawgs (GO COUGS).  But last weekend was not about me.  It was all about the boys.  Harv, Sean, Blake and Paul flew on a private jet to Utah to watch the Dawgs play some football.  Apparently, it was "the best day of my husband's life."  I quickly reminded him that he is married and has two amazing children so it could be the 4th best day of his life.  :-)

Coach Holmgren once said, "My priorities in life are faith, family, and football- in that order."

FOUR WORDS HONEY...
THERE
IS
A
GOD

And he LOVES the Cougs!  Just check out the scores of the last 3 out of 4 games.  Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment