The boys fished (or tried to anyway). Jon CLAIMS he caught a fish and let it go. The girls aren't buying it.
The boys tellin' lies
Peeing in the woods - CAUGHT YA-
And Riding Scooters
Another thing I love about the island is that EVERYONE takes a nap. It just has that lazy appeal
We also eat and drink a lot- Calories just don't count on the island-
While the boys did their things, us girls went on a family run, went to the beach and entertained the kids
I think its safe to say that after this weekend, Auntie Sam and Auntie Amy won’t be having kids for quite some time- thanks to Roderick’s many temper tantrums. Amy even said to me, “ I think you should film your mornings with Mckenna screaming while you change her and Roderick having a melt down at the same time. Then send it in to Teen Mom and I promise you, no young girls will be having babies before they are ready!” This is my life girls. This is it. And while it has its moments, I LOVE where I am. Take your time though ladies. Enjoy your 20’s. In a few years, this will be you. If you are lucky! :-) Oh, and in the mean time, let the boys be boys. Let them work hard, play hard, and pass out early.
HEY PARTY POOPERS- Next time you fall asleep on us gossiping girls, we are putting your hand in hot water! Remember that dirty slumber party trick? It's supposed to make you pee your pants. :-)
All in all, it was a GREAT weekend. I am so blessed. I often hear people complain about their in-laws. I even hear not so nice jokes about inlaws. I have NO COMPLAINTS! I am so lucky to be a Harvie. Love you guys! XO
Hahahaha I thought I remembered you snapping pics of us sleeping in our Snuggies! Thanks again for having us and let us know when you want a babysitter!
ReplyDelete